- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- Actividad internacional de la SEPT
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Comisión de Seguimiento del Pacto Antitransfuguismo
The Committee ensures compliance with the agreement between political parties aimed at reducing the voting situations at local corporations.
The Committee is composed of one representative of PSOE, PP, ONE, convergence democratic, United democratic, Esquerra republican, Initiative Per Catalunya, PNV, Eusko Alkartasuna, BNG, Canarian Coalition, Joined Valenciana, Xunta Aragonesista, Aragon Party, party Supporter Of Andalusian Autonomy and union of the people Of Navarre.
Is also chaired by the person from the finance ministry and public administrations, having a secretariat that provides assistance to the committee.
Regulated in agreements on 7 July 1998, 26 September 2000 and 23 May 2006.
Meetings of 26 September 2000, 28 November 2001, 12 December 2001, 25 September 2002, 26 November 2002, 11 December 2002, 28 July 2003, 29 July 2004, 25 November 2004, 29 March 2005,23 January 2006, 27 March 2006, 23 May 2006, 11 July 2006, 15 November 2006, 19 December 2006, 25 July 2007, 17 December 2007, 28 July 2008 and 17 December 2008.