- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
The Generalitat Valenciana-Estado Bilateral Commission was set up on 21 February 2019 and succeeds the Commission of 10 July 2000.
It is made up of five members from each party and other ministerial departments may attend the meetings depending on the issues to be dealt with. The chairmanship of the Commission is held alternatively by the State Administration or by the Autonomous Community. Each representation is assisted by a Secretary.
Its functions are those provided for in the operating rules approved on 21 February 2019:
- To promote the carrying out of joint actions and plans for the development of common policies and, where appropriate, to sign the appropriate collaboration agreements.
- To design mechanisms for mutual collaboration in the different areas in which the activity of both administrations may converge.
- To serve as an instrument to prevent conflicts between the two administrations.
- To arbitrate proposals for solutions to issues of interest to both parties in matters within its competence.
- Examine any matters that affect both parties and, in particular, those whose purpose is to avoid or attempt to resolve conflicts of competence by out-of-court means.