- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
TheAutonomy statute march includes in its articles various bodies for the promotion of bilateral relations between the State and the Autonomous Community of Aragon: the Aragon-State Bilateral Cooperation Commission (article 90) and the Joint Commission for State-Financial Economic Affairs - Autonomous Community of Aragon (article 109).
The Aragon-State Bilateral Cooperation Commission is on an equal footing, holds the rotating presidency and adopts its agreements by consensus of the two parties. It constitutes the main instrument of relationship between both Governments. Its main functions are deliberation and, where appropriate, agreement on matters such as draft state laws, joint actions and plans, conflicts of competence, and the design of mechanisms for sectorial collaboration, provided that they have a singular impact on the competences or interests of the Autonomous Community.
The Aragon-State Bilateral Cooperation Commission has created the following permanent Subcommittees:
- Subcommittee on Regulatory Monitoring, Prevention and Conflict Resolution to prevent and avoid conflicts of competence between the two administrations.
- Subcommittee on Agreements and Participation in State Competences and Bodies to promote work on the development of the Statute in the area of mutual cooperation.
- Subcommitte on Infrastructures.
- Subcommittee on European Affairs and External Action, to articulate the participation of the Community of Aragon in EU matters and in the external action of the State in matters affecting the competences of Aragon.
The Aragon-State Bilateral Cooperation Commission was constituted on 9 January 2008 and has held six more meetings, on 8 January 2009, 24 November 2009, 18 July 2012, 22 October 2012, 2 October 2013, 27 June 2017 and 19 November 2018.