- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Advice and Cooficial Languages office
The Council of the official languages in the General administration of the state was created by Royal Decree 905 / 2007 of 6 July, as interministerial collegiate body dedicated to the analysis, the momentum and coordination of politics of the General administration of the state in connection with the use of the official languages of the autonomous communities, with the aim of securing a better attention to linguistic rights of citizens.
The Office of official languages, established in Article 8 of the aforementioned Royal Decree, is configured as “ permanent unit of assistance and support to the board ”, dedicated to “ the study, promotion advice, planning and realisation of the use of the official languages, both in central services as in the peripheral structure of the General administration of the state ”.